[gpfsug-discuss] If you're attending KubeCon'18

Madhu Konidena madhu at corehive.com
Sun Nov 11 19:58:27 GMT 2018

I will be there at both. Please stop by our booth at SC18 for a quick chat.
⁣

Madhu Konidena

Madhu at CoreHive.com​

On Nov 10, 2018, at 3:37 PM, Jon Bernard <jonbernard at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Vasily,
I will be at Kubecon with colleagues from Tower Research Capital (and at SC). We have a few hundred nodes across several Kubernetes clusters, most of them mounting Scale from the host.
Jon

Folks,   Please let me know if anyone is attending KubeCon'18 in Seattle this December (via private e-mail). We will be there and would like to meet in person with people that already use or consider using Kubernetes/Swarm/Mesos with Scale. The goal is to share experiences, problems, visions.   P.S. If you are not attending KubeCon, but are interested in the topic, shoot me an e-mail anyway.   Best, -- Vasily Tarasov, Research Staff Member, Storage Systems Research, IBM Research - Almaden

gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org