[gpfsug-discuss] IBM Spectrum Scale Webinars: Debugging Network Related Issues (Nov 27/29)

Bohai Zhang bzhang at ca.ibm.com
Fri Nov 9 16:37:08 GMT 2018

Hi all,

We are going to host our next technical webinar. everyone is welcome to
register and attend.

Information:

IBM Spectrum Scale Webinars: Debugging Network Related Issues‬
 ‬
‪IBM Spectrum Scale Webinars are hosted by IBM Spectrum Scale Support to
share expertise and knowledge of the Spectrum Scale product, as well as
product updates and best practices.‬
 ‬
‪This webinar will focus on debugging the network component of two general
classes of Spectrum Scale issues. Please see the agenda below for more
details. Note that our webinars are free of charge and will be held online
via WebEx.‬
 ‬
‪Agenda‬
1) Expels and related network flows‬
2) Recent enhancements to Spectrum Scale code‬
3) Performance issues related to Spectrum Scale's use of the network‬
‪4) FAQs‬
 ‬
‪NA/EU Session‬