[gpfsug-discuss] Slightly OT: Getting from DFW to SC17 hotels in Dallas

Chris Schlipalius chris.schlipalius at pawsey.org.au
Fri Nov 2 09:37:44 GMT 2018

Hi all, so I’ve used Super Shuttle booked online for both New Orleans SC round trip and Austin SC just to the hotel, travelling solo and a Sheraton hotel shuttle back to the airport (as a solo travel option, Super is a good price).
In Austin for SC my boss actually took the bus to his hotel!

For SC18 my colleagues and I will prob pre-book a van transfer as there’s a few of us.
Some of the Aussie IBM staff are hiring a car to get to their hotel, so if theres a few who can share, that’s also a good share option if you can park or drop the rental car at or near your hotel.

Regards, Chris