[gpfsug-discuss] SMB quotas query

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 16 10:08:09 BST 2018

Thanks Jonathan for the offer, but I'd prefer to have this working without implementing unsupported options in production. I'd be willing to give it a go in my test cluster though, which is exhibiting the same symptoms, so if you wouldn't mind getting in touch off list I can see how it works?

I am almost certain that this used to work properly in the past though. My customers would surely have noticed a problem like this - they like to say when things are wrong 😊

Cheers
Richard