[gpfsug-discuss] How to clear explicitly set quotas

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue May 15 16:59:56 BST 2018

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like there is a way to target a specific quota.  So for cluster with many file systems and/or many filesets in each file system, clearing the quota entries affect all quotas in all file systems and all filesets.  This means that you have to clear them all and then reapply the explicit quotas that you need to keep.

# mmedquota -h
Usage: mmedquota -d {-u User ... | -g Group ... | -j Device:Fileset ... }

Maybe RFE time, or am I missing some other existing solution?
-Bryan