[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale CES and remote file system mounts

valleru at cbio.mskcc.org valleru at cbio.mskcc.org
Thu May 3 19:52:23 BST 2018

Thanks Simon.
Currently, we are thinking of using the same remote filesystem for both NFS/SMB exports.
I do have a related question with respect to SMB and AD integration on user-defined authentication.
I have seen a past discussion from you on the usergroup regarding a similar integration, but i am trying a different setup.
Will send an email with the related subject.

Thanks,
Lohit