[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS autoload - wait for IB portstobecomeactive

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Mar 27 07:44:29 BST 2018

This means that the stripe group descriptor on the disk dcs3800u31b_lun7
is corrupted.
As we maintain copies of the stripe group descriptor on other disks as
well we can copy the good descriptor from one of those disks to this one.
Please open a PMR and work with IBM support to get this fixed.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.