[gpfsug-discuss] asking for your vote for an RFE to support NFS V4.1

Marcelo Garcia Marcelo.Garcia at EMEA.NEC.COM
Fri Mar 9 12:51:22 GMT 2018

Hi

I got the following error when trying the URL below:
{e: 'Exception usecase string is null'}

Regards

mg.

From: gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org [mailto:gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org] On Behalf Of Engeli Willi (ID SD)
Sent: Freitag, 9. März 2018 13:21
To: gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] asking for your vote for an RFE to support NFS V4.1

Hello Group,
I've just created a request for enhancement (RFE) to have ganesha supporting NFS V4.1.
It is important, to have this new Protocol version supported, since our Linux clients default support is more then 80% based in this version by default and Linux distributions are actively pushing this Protocol.
The protocol also brings important corrections and enhancements with it.

I would like to ask you all very kindly to vote for this RFE please.
You find it here: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute

Headline:NFS V4.1 Support

ID:117398

Freundliche Grüsse