[gpfsug-discuss] Meltdown, Spectre, and impacts on GPFS

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 2 05:15:21 GMT 2018

Hi,

The verification/test work is still ongoing. Hopefully GPFS will publish
statement soon. I think it would be available through several channels,
such as FAQ.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.