[gpfsug-discuss] Introduction to the "gpfsug-discuss" mailing list

Dwayne.Hart at med.mun.ca Dwayne.Hart at med.mun.ca
Wed Mar 28 15:56:55 BST 2018

Hi,

My name is Dwayne Hart. I currently work for the Center for Health Informatics & Analytics (CHIA), Faculty of Medicine at Memorial University of Newfoundland as a Systems/Network Security Administrator. In this role I am responsible for several HPC (Intel and Power) instances, OpenStack cloud environment and research data. We leverage IBM Spectrum Scale Storage as our primary storage solution. I have been working with GPFS since 2015.

Best,
Dwayne
---
Systems Administrator
Center for Health Informatics & Analytics (CHIA)
Craig L. Dobbin Center for Genetics
Room 4M409
300 Prince Philip Dr.
St. John’s, NL Canada