[gpfsug-discuss] More Details: US Spring Meeting - May 16-17th, Boston

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Mon Mar 5 15:01:28 GMT 2018

A few more details on the Spectrum Scale User Group US meeting. We are still finalizing the agenda, but expect two full days on presentations by IBM, users, and breakout sessions. We’re still looking for user presentations – please contact me if you would like to present! Or if you have any topics that you’d like to see covered.

Dates: Wednesday May 16th and Thursday May 17th
Location: IBM Cambridge Innovation Center, One Rogers St , Cambridge, MA 02142-1203 (Near MIT and Boston) https://goo.gl/5oHSKo

There are a number of nearby hotels. If you are considering coming, please book early. Boston has good public transport options, so if you book a bit farther out you may get a better price.

More details on the agenda and a link to the sign-up coming in a few weeks.

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance