[gpfsug-discuss] File system manager - won't change to new node

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Fri Jun 22 15:38:05 BST 2018

Hi Bob,

Also tracing waiters on the cluster can help you understand if there is something that is blocking this kind of operation.

Beyond the command output, which is usually too terse to understand what is actually happening, do the logs on the nodes in the cluster give you any further details about the operation?

Cheers,
-Bryan