[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS support for latest stable release of OpenStack (called Queens https://www.openstack.org/software/queens/)

Mills, Jonathan B. (GSFC-606.2)[COMPUTER SCIENCE CORP] jonathan.b.mills at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 14 16:09:57 BST 2018

I can’t speak for the GUI integration with Horizon, but I use GPFS 4.2.3.8 just fine with OpenStack Pike (for Glance, Cinder, and Nova).  I’d be surprised if it worked any differently in Queens.

From: <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org> on behalf of Lyle Gayne <lgayne at us.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 11:05 AM
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Cc: Brian Nelson <brnelson at us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] GPFS support for latest stable release of OpenStack (called Queens https://www.openstack.org/software/queens/)

Brian is probably best able to answer this question.

Lyle

[Inactive hide details for "Prafulla" ---06/14/2018 11:01:19 AM---Hello Guys,Greetings!Could you please help me figure out the l]"Prafulla" ---06/14/2018 11:01:19 AM---Hello Guys,Greetings!Could you please help me figure out the level of GPFS's support for latest