[gpfsug-discuss] PM_MONITOR refresh task failed

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 27 11:47:02 BST 2018

Hi all,

I'm getting the following error in the GUI, running 5.0.1:

"The following GUI refresh task(s) failed: PM_MONITOR".

As yet, this is the only node I've upgraded to 5.0.1 - the rest are running (healthily, according to the GUI) 4.2.3.7. I'm not sure if this version mismatch is relevant to reporting this particular error.

All the usual steps of restarting gpfsgui / pmcollector / pmsensors have been done.

Will the error go away when I've completed the cluster upgrade, or is there some other foul play at work here?

Cheers
Richard