[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS support for latest stable release of OpenStack (called Queens https://www.openstack.org/software/queens/)

Prafulla pprandive at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 14 15:22:09 BST 2018

Hello Guys,Greetings!Could you please help me figure out the level of GPFS's support for latest stable release of OpenStack which is called as Queens?I have few queries around that,1. Does GPFS support Queens release for OpenStack Cinder, Glance, Manilla and Swift services? If yes, which GPFS release(s)?2. If I would need to integrate GPFS GUI with OpenStack Horizon (the dashboard service), can it be done? If yes, how can I do that? Does GPFS GUI provides any such APIs which could be used for this integration purpose?Guys, request you kindly help me find answer to these queries. Your help will much appreciated. Thanks in advance!Regards,pR