[gpfsug-discuss] How Zimon/Grafana-bridge process data

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 27 19:27:19 BST 2018

Hi,
as there are more often similar questions rising, we just put an article
about the topic on the Spectrum Scale Wiki
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/General%20Parallel%20File%20System%20
(GPFS)/page/Downsampling%2C%20Upsampling%20and%20Aggregation%20of%20the%20performance%20data

While there will be some minor updates on the article in the next time, it
might already explain your questions.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.