[gpfsug-discuss] What NSDs does a file have blocks on?

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue Jul 10 22:12:16 BST 2018

I know we are trying to be helpful, but suggesting that admins mess with undocumented, dangerous commands isn’t a good idea.  If directed from an IBM support person with explicit instructions, then good enough, IFF it’s really required and worth the risk!

I think the Kum’s suggestions are definitely a right way to handle this.

In general, avoid running ts* commands unless directed by somebody that knows exactly what they are doing and understands your issue in great detail!!

Just a word to the wise.. 2 cents… etc,
-Bryan