[gpfsug-discuss] storage-based replication for Spectrum Scale

Harold Morales hmorales at optimizeit.co
Fri Jan 26 18:29:09 GMT 2018

Hi Alex, This set up seems close to what I am trying to achieve.

With regards to this kind of replication: any prereqs need to be met in the
target environment for this to work? for example, should disk devices
naming on AIX be the same as in the source environment? when importing the
mmsdrfs file, how is Scale going to know which disks should it assign to
the cluster? by their hdisk name alone?

Thanks again,