[gpfsug-discuss] Metadata only system pool

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue Jan 23 17:25:11 GMT 2018

Directory entries are also stored in the system pool and existing directories must grow in size (indirect blocks) to hold additional files/dir references as new files/dirs are created.  That would be my initial guess anyways.

The “pool total” output below seems to indicate that you only have 34Mb of free space… that is definitely not good,
-B