[gpfsug-discuss] policy ilm features?

John Hearns john.hearns at asml.com
Mon Jan 22 08:29:42 GMT 2018

Ed,
This is not a perfect answer. You need to look at policies for this. I have been doing something similar recently.

Something like:

RULE 'list_file' EXTERNAL LIST 'all-files' EXEC '/var/mmfs/etc/mmpolicyExec-list'
RULE 'listall' list 'all-files'
SHOW( varchar(kb_allocated) || '  ' || varchar(file_size) || ' ' || varchar(misc_attributes) || ' ' || name || ' ' || fileset_name  )
WHERE REGEX(misc_attributes,'[J]')

So this policy shows the kbytes allocates, file size, the miscellaneous attributes, name and fileset name
For all files with  miscellaneous attributes of 'J'   which means 'Some data blocks might be ill replicated'