[gpfsug-discuss] Conflicting RHEL compatability information in the Spectrum Scale FAQ

Lyle Gayne lgayne at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 8 14:53:59 GMT 2018

Yong Ze Chen has already been responding to these.

Thanks,
Lyle

From:	IBM Spectrum Scale/Poughkeepsie/IBM
To:	Lyle Gayne/Poughkeepsie/IBM at IBMUS
Cc:	gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org, gpfsug main
            discussion list <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Date:	01/06/2018 05:46 AM
Subject:	Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Conflicting RHEL compatability information
            in the	Spectrum Scale FAQ
Sent by:	Huzefa H Pancha

Hi Lyle,

Can you please forward this to the right folks.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.