[gpfsug-discuss] Meltdown, Spectre, and impacts on GPFS

Richard Booth richardb+gpfsUG at ellexus.com
Fri Jan 5 08:09:38 GMT 2018

Dear Kevin

The company I work for might be able to help get back the performance lost
from the fixes for Meltdown and Spectre.

I work for Ellexus, an I/O profiling company. Our tools could help identify
any inefficient I/O patterns in your applications to reduce the impact of
this. We can set up demos and a free trial if you're interested in seeing
what we do and how we can help.

Kind regards
Richard

Message: 1