[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS API

Marc A Kaplan makaplan at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 17 15:47:18 GMT 2018

Look in gps.h.... I think the comment for acl_buffer_len is clear enough!

/* Mapping of buffer for gpfs_getacl, gpfs_putacl. */
typedef struct gpfs_opaque_acl
{
  int            acl_buffer_len;  /* INPUT:  Total size of buffer
(including this field).
                                     OUTPUT: Actual size of the ACL
information.  */
  unsigned short acl_version;     /* INPUT:  Set to zero.
                                     OUTPUT: Current version of the
returned ACL. */
  unsigned char  acl_type;        /* INPUT:  Type of ACL: access (1) or
default (2). */
  char           acl_var_data[1]; /* OUTPUT: Remainder of the ACL
information. */
} gpfs_opaque_acl_t;