[gpfsug-discuss] Changing Web ports for the Spectrum Scale GUI

Juri Haberland Juri.Haberland at rohde-schwarz.com
Thu Aug 23 10:24:38 BST 2018

Hello Markus,

I’m not sure how to interpret your answer:
Do the internal processes connect to the non-privileged ports (47443 and 47080) or the privileged ports?

If they use the privileged ports we would appreciate it if IBM could change that behavior to using the non-privileged ports so one could change the privileged ones or use a httpd server in front of the GUI web service.

We are going to need this in the near future as well…

Thanks & kind regards.
  Juri Haberland

--
Juri Haberland
R&D SW File Based Media Solutions | 7TF1