[gpfsug-discuss] Changing Web ports for the Spectrum Scale GUI

Keith Ball bipcuds at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:32:56 BST 2018

Hello All,

Does anyone know how to change the HTTP ports for the Spectrum Scale GUI?
Any documentation or RedPaper I have found deftly avoids discussing this.
The most promising thing I see is in
/opt/ibm/wlp/usr/servers/gpfsgui/server.xml:

    <httpEndpoint id="defaultHttpEndpoint" host="*" httpPort="47080"
httpsPort="47443">
        <tcpOptions soReuseAddr="true"/>
    </httpEndpoint>

but it appears that port 80 specifically is used also by the GUI's Web
service. I already have an HTTP server using port 80 for provisioning
(xCAT), so would rather change the Specturm Scale GUI configuration if I
can.

Many Thanks,
  Keith