[gpfsug-discuss] Easy way to submit Documentation corrections and enhancements

Carl Zetie carlz at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 8 13:24:52 BST 2018

It turns out that there is an easier, faster way to submit corrections and enhancements to the Scale documentation than sending me an RFE.

At the bottom of each page in the Knowledge Center, there is a Comments section. You just need to be signed in under your IBM ID to add a comment. And all of the comments are read and processed by our information design team.

regards,

Carl Zetie
Offering Manager for Spectrum Scale, IBM
----
(540) 882 9353 ][ Research Triangle Park
 carlz at us.ibm.com