[gpfsug-discuss] afmPrepopEnd Callback

Luke Raimbach luke.raimbach at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 23 20:54:41 BST 2018

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the consideration.

It's a little difficult, though, to give such a flannel answer to a
customer, when the manual says one thing and then the supporting code
doesn't exist.

I had walked through how the callback might might be constructed with the
customer and then put together a simple demo script to help them program
things in the future.

Slightly red faced when I got rejected by the terminal!

Can someone from IBM say which callback parameters are actually valid and
supported? I'm programming against 4.2.3.8 in this instance.

Cheers,
Luke.