[gpfsug-discuss] RedHat kernel support for GPFS 4.2.3.8?

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 17 22:17:29 BST 2018

Here is the link to our GPFS FAQ which list details on supported versions.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY/gpfsclustersfaq.html#linux

Search for "Table 30. IBM Spectrum Scale for Linux RedHat kernel support"
and it lists the details that you are looking for.

Thanks,
Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.