[gpfsug-discuss] Dual server NSDs - change of hostname

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Apr 5 15:27:38 BST 2018

Yeah that was my thoughts too given Bob said you can update the server list for an NSD device in 5.0. I also thought that bringing up a second nic and changing the name etc could bring a whole world or danger from having split routing and rp_filter (been there, had the weirdness, RDMA traffic continues but admin traffic randomly fails, but hey, if you like the world crashing down around you….)

Simon