[gpfsug-discuss] ZIMON Sensors config files...

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 19 07:47:42 BST 2017

Hi Neil,

Have you tried these steps?

mmperfmon config show --config-file /tmp/a
vi /tmp/a
mmperfmon config update --collectors oc8757286465 --config-file /tmp/a
mmperfmon config show

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.