[gpfsug-discuss] Support for SLES 12 SP3

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Wed Sep 13 00:12:55 BST 2017

+1. We are interested in SLES 12 SP3 too.

BTW had anybody done any comparisons of SLES 12 SP2 (4.4) kernel vs RHEL 7.3 in terms of GPFS IO performance? I would think the 4.4 kernel might give it an edge. I'll probably get around to comparing them myself one day, but if anyone else has some numbers...