[gpfsug-discuss] ZIMON Sensors config files...

Wilson, Neil neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Sep 15 11:47:19 BST 2017

Hi,

Does anyone know how to use "mmperfmon config update" to get the "hostname =" field in the ZImonSensors.cfg file populated with the hostname of the node that it's been installed on?
By default the field is empty and for some reason on our cluster it doesn't transmit any metrics unless we put the node hostname into that field.
Is there some kind of wildcard that I can set?

Thanks
Neil

Neil Wilson  Senior IT Practitioner
Storage Team   IT Services
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1392 885959
Email: neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk<mailto:neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk>   Website www.metoffice.gov.uk<http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/>
Our magazine Barometer is now available online at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/barometer/
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.