[gpfsug-discuss] multicluster security

Aaron Knister aaron.s.knister at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 8 22:14:04 BST 2017

Interesting! Thank you for the explanation.

This makes me wish GPFS had a client access model that more closely
mimicked parallel NAS, specifically for this reason. That then got me
wondering about pNFS support. I've not been able to find much about that
but in theory Ganesha supports pNFS. Does anyone know of successful pNFS
testing with GPFS and if so how one would set up such a thing?

-Aaron