[gpfsug-discuss] changing default configuration values

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 13:02:14 BST 2017

Use mmchconfig and change the defaults, and then have a node class for
"not the defaults"?

Apply settings to a node class and add all new clients to the node class?

Note there was some version of Scale where node classes were enumerated
when the config was set for the node class, but in (4.2.3 at least), this
works as expected, I.e. The node class is not expanded when doing
mmchconfig -N <nodeclass>

Simon

On 10/10/2017, 10:49, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf
of scottg at emailhosting.com" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on