[gpfsug-discuss] changing default configuration values

Scott Goldman scottg at emailhosting.com
Tue Oct 10 10:49:54 BST 2017

So, I think brings up one of the slight frustrations I've always had with mmconfig..

If I have a cluster to which new nodes will eventually be added, OR, I have standard I always wish to apply, there is no way to say "all FUTURE" nodes need to have my defaults.. I just have to remember to extended the changes in as new nodes are brought into the cluster.

Is there a way to accomplish this?
Thanks