[gpfsug-discuss] how to deal with custom samba options in ces

Fey, Christian Christian.Fey at sva.de
Fri Oct 27 07:30:31 BST 2017

Hi all,

I'm just in the process of migration different samba clusters to ces and I recognized, that some clusters have options set like "strict locking = yes" and I'm not sure how to deal with this. From what I know, there is no "CES way" to set every samba option.

It would be possible to set with "net" commands I think but probably this will lead to an unsupported state. Anyone came through this?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Fey

SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH
Borsigstraße 14
65205 Wiesbaden

Tel.: +49 6122 536-0
Fax: +49 6122 536-399
E-Mail: christian.fey at sva.de<mailto:christian.fey at sva.de>
http://www.sva.de

Geschäftsführung: Philipp Alexander, Sven Eichelbaum
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Wiesbaden, HRB 10315