[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale with NVMe

Chad Kerner ckerner at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:04:41 GMT 2017

Hey John,

     Once you get /var/mmfs/etc/nsddevices set up, it is all straight
forward.  We have seen times on reboot where the devices were not
ready before gpfs started and the file system started with those disks
in an offline state.  But, that was just a timing issue with the
startup.

Chad
--
Chad Kerner, Senior Storage Engineer