[gpfsug-discuss] mmrestripefs "No space left on device"

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Thu Nov 2 11:19:05 GMT 2017

One thing that I’ve run into before is that on older file systems you had the “*.quota” files in the file system root. If you upgraded the file system to a newer version (so these files aren’t used) - There was a bug at one time where these didn’t get properly migrated during a restripe. Solution was to just remove them

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance