[gpfsug-discuss] RPM Packages

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Fri May 19 17:43:49 BST 2017

Well, I installed it one node and it still claims that it's advanced licensed on the node (only after installing gpfs.adv of course).

I know the license model for DME, but we've never installed the gpfs.license.standard packages before.

I agree the XML string pro ably is used somewhere, just not clear if it's needed or not...

My guess would be maybe the GUI uses it.

Simon