[gpfsug-discuss] help with multi-cluster setup: Network is unreachable

Jaime Pinto pinto at scinet.utoronto.ca
Mon May 8 18:04:22 BST 2017

Sorry, I made a mistake on the original description: all our clients
are already on 4.1.1-7.
Jaime

Quoting "J. Eric Wonderley" <eric.wonderley at vt.edu>:

> Hi Jamie:
>
> I think typically you want to keep the clients ahead of the server in
> version.  I would advance the version of you client nodes.
>
> New clients can communicate with older versions of server nsds.  Vice
> versa...no so much.

          ************************************
           TELL US ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS STORIES
          http://www.scinethpc.ca/testimonials
---
Jaime Pinto
SciNet HPC Consortium - Compute/Calcul Canada
www.scinet.utoronto.ca - www.computecanada.ca
University of Toronto
661 University Ave. (MaRS), Suite 1140
Toronto, ON, M5G1M1