[gpfsug-discuss] HAWC question

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:28:20 BST 2017

well, it's a bit complicated which is why the message is there in the first
place.

reason is, there is no easy way to tell except by dumping the stripgroup on
the filesystem manager and check what log group your particular node is
assigned to and then check the size of the log group.

as soon as the client node gets restarted it should in most cases pick up a
new log group and that should be at the new size, but to be 100% sure we
say all nodes need to be restarted.

you need to also turn HAWC on as well, i assume you just left this out of
the email , just changing log size doesn't turn it on :-)