[gpfsug-discuss] Replace SSL cert in GUI - need guidance

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Thu May 4 16:45:53 BST 2017

Hi all,

I'm going through the steps outlines in the following article:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_4.2.0/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v4r2.adv.doc/bl1adv_managecertforgui.htm

Will this work for 4.2.1 installations?

Only because in step 5, "Generate a Java(tm) keystore file (.jks) by using the keytool. It is stored in the following directory:", the given directory - /opt/ibm/wlp/java/jre/bin - does not exist. Only the path upto and including wlp is on my GUI server.

I can't imagine the instructions being so different between 4.2.1 and 4.2 but I've seen it happen..

Cheers
Richard