[gpfsug-discuss] -Y option for many commands, precious few officially!

Jonathon A Anderson jonathon.anderson at colorado.edu
Tue Mar 28 18:08:20 BST 2017

> I know the presence of the -Y flag has been discussed there, so it’s a great place to pick up tips!

Sure, and I “picked up this tip” at a community event; but really, it shouldn’t have to be picked up as arcana. It should be documented.

Glad to hear that that’s the plan.

~jonathon

On 3/28/17, 10:51 AM, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services)" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk> wrote:

    Come to one of the user group events going on around the world in the next
    few months.

    NERSC, Berkeley, USA, 4th/5th April:
    https://www.nersc.gov/research-and-development/data-analytics/spectrum-user
    -group-meeting/

    *** REGISTRATION CLOSES TOMORROW 29th ***

    Sydney, Australia, 27th April:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-user-group-australia-gpfsugaus-
    april-2017-tickets-29136246297

    Manchester, UK, 9th/10th May:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scalegpfs-user-group-spring-2017-regi
    stration-32113696932

    I know the presence of the -Y flag has been discussed there, so its a
    great place to pick up tips!

    Simon

    On 28/03/2017, 17:37, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf
    of Jonathon A Anderson" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on