[gpfsug-discuss] Dual homing CES nodes

Simon Thompson (Research Computing - IT Services) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 15:46:38 GMT 2017

We've done this in an unsupported manner when we were testing connectivity
to private VM networks - manually attach VXLAN interface to host, then
enable CES on the segment. Worked fine for us in this, so don't see why it
should;t work fine for real/VLAN interfaces.

Just be mindful of asymmetric routing of course.

Simon