[gpfsug-discuss] Issues getting SMB shares working.

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Mar 1 14:12:04 GMT 2017

Lets figure out how your NFS is authenticating then. The userdefined
authentication you have, could mean that your linux host is configured to
authenticated towards AD --- or it could be that you're using simple
sys-authentication for NFS.

Could you please post the output of:

mmnfs export list
mmnfs config list