[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale CES adds only Domain Admin to local Administrators group

Engeli Willi (ID SD) willi.engeli at id.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 30 14:29:26 BST 2017

Hi everybody,

In our organization, the management of AD is strictly separated from
management of storage. Since we install spectrum scale with protocol SMB and
NFS support, we need to join the systems to AD, and have at least the
joining user added as well to the local administrators group.

Any idea of how to achieve this? Asking our Domain Admin is not the correct
method to add other groups, this needs to be in our hands.

Regards Willi