[gpfsug-discuss] Save the Date 9th/10th May - UK/European/Global (?) Spectrum Scale user group meeting

GPFS UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Fri Mar 3 15:23:00 GMT 2017

Hi All,

Save the date for the next UK Spectrum Scale user group meeting on
9th/10th May 2017. As last year, this will be a 2 day meeting and having
out-grown IBM South Bank client centre who have hosted us over the past
few years, we're heading off to Manchester to a bigger venue.

Further details on registration and agenda will be available in the next
few weeks.

Thanks to IBM for supporting the event funding the venue, we are working
up our sponsorship package for other companies for an evening function.
This year we are able to take up to 200 delegates and we're expecting that
it will be expanded out to other European customers looking for an English
language event, and we're flattered that Doug listed us a the Global event
:-D

Thanks

Simon
(Group Chair)