[gpfsug-discuss] Quota and hardlimit enforcement

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Jul 31 21:11:14 BST 2017

Jaime,

That’s heavily workload dependent.  We run a traditional HPC cluster and have a 7 day grace on home and 14 days on scratch.  By setting the soft and hard limits appropriately we’ve slammed the door on many a runaway user / group / fileset.  YMMV…

Kevin