[gpfsug-discuss] mmrepquota and group names in GPFS 4.2.2.x

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Jan 23 15:32:41 GMT 2017

Hi All,

Stephens’ very first question below has led me to figure out what the problem is … we have one group in /etc/group that has dozens and dozens of members … any group above that in /etc/group gets printed as a name by mmrepquota; any group below it gets printed as a GID.

Wasn’t there an identical bug in mmlsquota a while back?

I will update the PMR I have open with IBM.  Thanks to all who took the time to respond with suggestions.

Kevin