[gpfsug-discuss] Save the Date April 4-5 2017 Users Group Meeting at NERSC

usa-principal-gpfsug.org usa-principal at gpfsug.org
Thu Feb 23 21:54:01 GMT 2017

Hello,

   Information, including the registration form, for the April 4-5 User
Group Meeting at NERSC (Berkeley, CA) is now available. Please register
as early as possible so we can make final decisions about room selection
and a science facility tour. The agenda is still be being finalized and
we will continue to update the online agenda as details get settled.

   *We still have room for 2-3 20-minute user talks, if you are
interested, please let us know.*

   Details, and a link to the registration form can be found here:

https://www.nersc.gov/research-and-development/data-analytics/spectrum-user-group-meeting/

   Looking forward to seeing you in April.

Cheers,
Kristy & Bob